It is very important in the 21st Century to educate our Muslim youth about the miracles of the Quran. Among thousands of miracles in the Quran, if he/she really believes that the Quran and these specific miracles could not have come from our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) alone and it was revealed to him by Allah (SWT), then he would have a firm belief that Allah (SWT) does exist. He/she would believe that the Quran is the revelation by Allah (SWT). He will then follow the Quran for success in this life and salvation in the life after death.
In the computer age of the 21st Century, our youth are very impressed by modern technology and the Internet so the numerical miracle of the Quran is most impressive for them. There are a few books that have been written on numerical miracles of the Quran. We can mention a few items and you may review the books for more detail.
Number 19: Sura 74 – The Hidden Secret (Al-Muddath-thir) Ayat 30 to 35. “We appointed 19 angels to be guardians of hell, to disturb the disbelievers to convince the Christians and Jews (that this is a divine scripture) to strengthen the faith of the faithful, to remove all traces of doubt from the hearts of Christians, Jews as well as believers.”
Why 19 = Allah (SWT) uses 19 as his signature.
1. Sun, moon and earth become aligned every 19 years.
2. Human bones are 209 pieces (19 x 11)
Quran is the Miracle of the Beloved Prophet (PBUH)
Quran is full of Allah’s (SWT) signature: Number 19
1. Bismillah Al Rahman Alrahim in Arabic contains 19 letters
2. Quran contains 114 Sura (6 x 19)
3. Quran contains 6346 (19 x 334) verses
4. Bismillah occur 114 times (6 x 19) in Quran, although Sura 9 has no Bismillah and Sura 27 has Bismillah at the beginning and middle.
5. First Revelation Sura 96 Ayeh 1-5 consists of 19 words
6. First Revelation Sura 96 Ayeh 1-5 consists of 76 letters (19 x 4).
7. Sura 96 First Revelation has 19 verses
8. The Last Revelation (Sura 110) consists of 19 words.
9. Sura Q (No-50) has 57Q (3 x 19)
10. The word Quran has been repeated in the Quran text 57 times (3 x 19)
11. Total count of Allah in Quran 2698 (19 x 142)
12. Total number of verses wherever the word Allah is mentioned, total added together is 118123 (19 x 6217).
There are many other examples that you may find in the books written on this subject. If you think all of these mathematical relations are just a coincidence, then you will never become a believer. If you believe that these mathematical relations are not just a coincidence but a miracle of Allah (SWT), then you will be able to follow the Quran and use it as your guidance and you will be successful in this life and in the life after death.
In addition to the Quran’s extraordinary mathematical composition, we find a large number of Quranic facts which are proven or theorized by modern science. Here are a few examples of such advance scientific information:
1. The earth is egg-shaped (39:5, 79:30).
2. The earth is not standing still; it moves constantly (27:88).
3. The sun is a source of light, while the moon reflects it (10:5, 25:61, 71:16).
4. The proportion of oxygen diminishes as we climb towards the sky (6:125).
5. The “Big Bang Theory” is confirmed (21:30).
6. The “Expansion of the Universe Theory” is confirmed (51:47).
7. The universe started out as a gaseous mass (41:11).
8. Evolution is a fact; within a given species, evolution is a divinely guided process (21:30, 24:45, 32:7-9, 18:37, 15:28-29; 7:11, 71:13—14).9. The man’s seminal fluid decides the baby’s gender (53:45-46).