welcome

 

 

Selamat Datang Ke Bintongan

DIMANA MELAYU BANGGANG DI SITU UMNO MENANG

 

 

 

Ni Pengikut Gua

Malaysia is among the most friendly and hospitable places in the world

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



Malaysia is among the most friendly and hospitable places in the world to work and live in, while Malaysians are warm, friendly people who easily accept foreigners into their circle of friends.
Malaysia is among the most friendly and hospitable places in the world to work and live in. In addition, the country's tropical climate with its uniform temperatures allows light, comfortable clothing throughout the year.
Expatriates and their families will enjoy a safe and comfortable living environment with 21st century amenities, good healthcare and medical facilities, excellent educational institutions, and world-class recreational and sports facilities - at costs much lower than in their own countries.
One of the country's most distinctive features is its rich diversity of cultures, a heritage derived from its racial mix of some of the world's oldest civilisations - Malay, Chinese and Indian. This potpourri of race and culture has enabled Malaysians to speak at least two, and even three, languages - Malay (the national language), English, and their own mother tongue. Living in such a cosmopolitan environment, Malaysians are warm, friendly people who easily accept foreigners into their circle of friends.


StarBug

HATE


Berkicauan

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tamara Amina Beynon

Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by color. 
 ~Author Unknown~

    • Im divorced and have one child a son Shareef.....who is the biggest blessing in my life. I'm a passionate person and approach all things with equal reverance and respect with an sincere effort to do my best. I am very real, fairly open and I dont have time nor effort for mind or love games. I am honest and trusting to a fault at times. I give respect and believe in each person til they prove I should do otherwise. I forgive easily and hope for others to find this in their hearts for themselves and others. Allah lets us wake every morning and its a new chance at a new beginning. I find wisdom and love in many things that Allah presents to us.... especially my son, he is my little hero and has taught me much.
    • I grew up a christian and always had a great love for Allah and Jesus pbuh as well as all the prophets in the Bible. I had issues over the years with the accounting of the life of Jesus pbuh and the concept of the trinity according to christianity. I felt that it doesnt follow the bible very well. My love and study of history, culture and the bible led me to doubt christianity and I felt I didnt belong...I was discussing the bible with the son of my best friend and he gave me his Quran. I started to read it & was impressed with its historical accuracy so I got online to research & watch hundreds of lectures on youtube & read info on many sites. I was like a sponge, the more I learned the more I craved to learn..Everything matched how I felt about Allah, Jesus pbuh & all the phophets. I learned about Prophet Mohammad saw and loved him instantly....When I got to the book dedicated to Mary; the mother of Jesus pbuh..I cried, I then knew I had always been muslim & had found my home.. I said the Shahada on Jan 8,08 I will live and die a Muslimah and InshaAllah I will be guided to the right brother for marriage.
    • There is no racism or nationalism in Islam...If a person loves Allah then they cannot be racist, Allah made everything and its obvious that he loves variety in all his creations. What one man is capable then so is another. Everyone brings something valuable to the journey of life....... I'm proud to meet people from all over the world and I am open to whom ever Allah guides me to in love and friendship.
    • Religion and FAITH are too seperate things, Religion is the manner in which we worship. Faith is defined by each individual and a gift Allah wants us to give ourselves, I personally have received the blessings when I placed everything in Allahs hands, when you place faith in him and give what you can not handle up and place it in his hands its a gift to yourself to be free and know that he will care for you and knows what is best for you. Place faith in God,give him your woes and he will return to you a cup of renewed strength and peace to carry on and be your best.
    • FORGIVENESS is a gift we grant ourselves,when you harbor hate it festers and affects who you will become,it harms your body and its something that when you own it others cannot know the real you and you cannot allow love of your fellow man into your life when you carry this burden, forgiveness frees you of this burden and carrying hate for others is that which does not empower a person but cripples them. When someone wrongs another person they are in pain, forgiveness helps them to know that what wrong they do can be corrected, if not a person cannot over come that pain and they cease to grow and become their best. Remember what wrong someone does to you they have to deal with the rest of their lives,,and it comes with guilt from letting their pain control their actions. If you are wronged then it can be temporary, your only guilt will come if you cant see the other persons pain and forgive them. Do you want to really see another suffer or find forgiveness and grow in Gods love. ♥
    •  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Say Or Write Something, Thank You !